Umbarra Services Group Pty Ltd is a 100% owned, operated and managed Indigenous facilities services company with an emphasis on compulsory safety goods and maintenance services in accordance with Australian Standards and Codes.
Umbarra has been a Certified Indigenous Supplier under the auspices of Supply Nation (formerly the Australian Indigenous Minority Supply Council AIMSC) since 2010.
We are also proud & proactive supporters of the Australian Government’s Closing the Gap initiative(s) that aim to reduce Indigenous disadvantage.
Our services provide a transparent and accountable approach by offering a combined electrical, fire and safety compliance service backed by secure record & data management.
A secure password allows you to review the full history of your building’s equipment details, inspection reports and maintenance schedules.
Benefits of our system Include:
- Implementation of electronic monitoring process.
- 24/7 On-line access to all data updated regularly.
- Reduced data entry, paperwork, and management time.
- Substantial reduction in compliance expenses.
- A transparent process of service and quality control.
- Extended data reporting: analysis of all tested assets.
- Regular servicing with all test results centralised to one database.